This Documentation forms an integral part of the Indeed Partner Developer Agreement agreed between you and Indeed. By accessing the Indeed API, building the integration or Application or otherwise using the Indeed API, you agree that: (i) you are granted the license to build the Integration in accordance with the Indeed Partner Developer Agreement and (ii) you accept the Documentation terms and guidelines and (ii) you agree to follow the guidelines contained herein and (iv) you agree not to use the Indeed API for any other purpose or in any other manner than described herein. The Integration is subject to Indeed Verification as described in the Indeed Partner Developer Agreement.
- You must register a separate OAuth Application for each Application that you build. You cannot use the same credentials for multiple Applications.
- You must register separate Applications for testing and for production.
- Any Applications that require sensitive and private scopes must be submitted for Indeed review prior to their use in production.
- You must handle authorization for various scopes which means that your Application must handle instances in which a party does not grant all scopes and handle the ones that a party granted. Where possible, you must ask for scopes in context with an option for partial authorization and provide a reason or justification to the party before you request authorization.
Indeed Integration Information shall be provided in the following manner:
- For your clients that are opted in to Indeed Integration by default (if any): you must send a prior notice to all such clients (via an email, your Platform or website pop up or similar means), specifying the date of deployment of and/or date of availability of the Indeed Integration or API bundle that allows for the Indeed Integration
- For all your other clients who must opt into Indeed Integration in order to activate it, within your marketplace page, your implementation guide page or equivalent page, you shall present the Indeed Integration Information on said page to those clients before such clients can choose opt into Indeed Integration (for example, at deployment of the Indeed Integration; when the client opts in to the API bundle that allows for Indeed Integration)