This Documentation forms an integral part of the Indeed Partner Developer Agreement agreed between you and Indeed. By accessing the Indeed API, building the integration or Application or otherwise using the Indeed API, you agree that: (i) you are granted the license to build the Integration in accordance with the Indeed Partner Developer Agreement and (ii) you accept the Documentation terms and guidelines and (ii) you agree to follow the guidelines contained herein and (iv) you agree not to use the Indeed API for any other purpose or in any other manner than described herein. The Integration is subject to Indeed Verification as described in the Indeed Partner Developer Agreement.
- By using the Indeed Apply API in connection with your Job Listings, you agree not to require or otherwise burden a Job Seeker to submit a duplicate application through other means if that Jobseeker already applied to your Job Listing using Indeed Apply.
- You further agree to accurately describe to a Jobseeker what information and data you collect from and about that Job Seeker when they apply to your job using Indeed Apply, including how you handle and share such information and data. You also agree to honor a Jobseeker request for their information and data that you collect in connection with any API.
- You must replicate into Indeed Platform the Employer screener/application questions present in your Platform. Screener/application questions provided to Indeed via an URL shall be available under that URL at all times.
- You shall not configure any parts of the application experience that aren't clearly provided by Indeed as configurable.
- You shall not filter or alter applications submitted by Jobseekers.
- You shall immediately notify Indeed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org of any applications that cannot be processed by your Platform.
- You shall provide an unrestricted and unmodified test Employer account(s) to Indeed and Indeed reserves the right to test Jobseeker application experience by, among other actions, posting test Job Listings. Indeed is not obliged to perform this test.
- If you are provided with a URL to specify additional steps required from Jobseekers to apply to Job Listings (such as FinishAppUrl) you shall configure and enable such URL and ensure its appropriate availability.
- You must inform Indeed of any changes to your career pages (pages where the job advertisements are hosted) that would impact the Indeed Apply HTML, at least 30 days prior to implementing such changes.
Indeed Integration Information shall be provided in the following manner:
- For your clients that are opted in to Indeed Integration by default (if any): you must send a prior notice to all such clients (via an email, your Platform or website pop up or similar means), specifying the date of deployment of and/or date of availability of the Indeed Integration or API bundle that allows for the Indeed Integration
- For all your other clients who must opt into Indeed Integration in order to activate it, within your marketplace page, your implementation guide page or equivalent page, you shall present the Indeed Integration Information on said page to those clients before such clients can choose opt into Indeed Integration (for example, at deployment of the Indeed Integration; when the client opts in to the API bundle that allows for Indeed Integration)
In addition, you shall include the following in the Indeed Integration Information on Indeed Apply Integration:
- How Indeed Apply works, as provided by Indeed;
- That clients’ Job Listings will now be included in a comprehensive feed delivered to the Indeed Platform, which includes Indeed.com together with the global domains in other jurisdictions and all websites owned by Indeed and its Affiliates which syndicates Job Listings, including but not limited to SimplyHired, Resume.com and Glassdoor;
- That applicants will now be able to apply to clients’ Job Listings on Indeed using the Indeed Apply functionality;
- That applicants will now apply to clients’ Job Listings on Indeed and the resulting application will be ingested by your, and applicants will not be directed to clients’ career pages to apply for a job;
- They have an explicit option to opt-out of the Integration and/or Indeed Apply feature (this option to opt-out must be made available for your clients at any time by either (i) providing your clients with your company contact email or (ii) providing an opt out functionality within your Platform. (NOTE such clients shall NOT under any circumstances be instructed to contact Indeed to opt-out).