This Documentation forms an integral part of the Indeed Partner Developer Agreement agreed between you and Indeed. By accessing the Indeed API, building the integration or Application or otherwise using the Indeed API, you agree that: (i) you are granted the license to build the Integration in accordance with the Indeed Partner Developer Agreement and (ii) you accept the Documentation terms and guidelines and (ii) you agree to follow the guidelines contained herein and (iv) you agree not to use the Indeed API for any other purpose or in any other manner than described herein. The Integration is subject to Indeed Verification as described in the Indeed Partner Developer Agreement.
- Disposition Data means ApplyID combined with data containing an outcome (aka “status change”) of Platform Partner clients’ interactions with applicants, including but not limited to, whether the applicant was hired or not hired by a client accompanied by a timestamp indicating when the disposition status was updated within the Partner Platform.
- In order for the Disposition Data integration to be functional, you are required to do the following for all eligible jobs within the Partner's clients (Employers) jobs:
- enable the integration to deliver to Indeed the ApplyID with a single disposition status signal or a sequence of disposition status signals,
- such signals must be accompanied by a timestamp indicating when the disposition status was updated within the Partner Platform, for all eligible jobs within the Partner's clients (Employers) jobs,
- the signals must be delivered to Indeed daily, at a minimum.
- A Disposition Data integration will not be considered approved if it fails to include the ApplyID or if it contains Personal Data excluding the ApplyID.